A couple of additional fixes to the PTB today, including some bug fixes to the map and to the barber station!
Fixes & Improvements
- The map no longer closes when typing the bound map key
- Zooming on the map now closes the pin input window
- Added -resetmodifiers startup parameter to dedicated servers
- Added -resetknownitems non-cheat command for resetting items, recipes, and stations
- Midsummer pole & Midsummer crown recipes have been disabled (it’s officially autumn!)
- Fix off-by-one error that caused build range to be +4m larger than intended and made the build range preview inaccurate.
- Barber station sitting position fixed
- Multiple players can no longer use the barber station at the same time
- World modifier player-based raid fix: Fixed issue with boss event conditions not updating until re-logging
- Fix start menu fadeout missing “Loading…” text
- Fixed an issue where spear is thrown in the wrong direction
- Fixed occasional Xbox crash when another player died close to the host