August 16, 2023 Patch
Yes, we know we've said before that we hoped the last patch was going to be the final one before we release Hildir's Request to the default branch, but third time's the charm, right? If all things go well, we shouldn't need to make any further fixes after this in order to release it properly.
After the last PTB patch a lot of you were upset that we did some changes to the newly added quick-stack function. In this patch, you'll find that it has been altered to once again be done with a single button press, but the inventory will automatically open up (and then close again) so that you can still see what you're actually doing with your inventory. Hopefully this is a change that will make most of you happy!
Detailed Patch Notes:
Fixes & Improvements:
- “Quick stack all” hotkey added again by holding the use key when opening chests (The chest will now open so you can see what is being moved, and then close if you keep holding the key)
- Increased the chance of starred Fulings to spawn inside Sealed Tower
- Fixed the R-stick shortcut for the Stack All button while you are browsing the player inventory
- Fixed an issue where the error “can’t add component to Terrain” was filling the player.log
- Precision placement of buildpieces changed to only show when holding ctrl
- Fix exception thrown when compressing modifier data of world with unmodified preset set