Some further fixes today!
Fixes & Improvements:
- Backups are no longer deleted after being restored, so the same backup can now be restored multiple times.
- World saves with missing .fwl files now show up in the Manage Saves menu so that they can be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where backups couldn't be restored if the main save file was missing its .fwl file.
- Fixed a bug that made world saves in cloud storage create a blank .old file when saving, instead of no .old file.
- Improved stability and performance of world saving to decrease chance of saves being corrupted on microsoft store and xbox
- Save files that were corrupted as a result of incomplete file operations in cloud storage are detected and can no longer be started as empty worlds
- Fixed a bug where the time stamps of cloud saves were retrieved as UTC instead of local time.